Powered By Blogger

събота, 23 юни 2007 г.

Shall I miss my English teacher?

Shall I miss my English teacher?
( Devoted to Mis Viki )



No. I shall not miss my English teacher. I do not see any reason to miss her. Because there are almost three months before the next school year and I believe in miracles. Despite the bars, despite the criticism of the others I will be Don Kichote grappling for my aim- to believe in miracles and in this way to make them real. Actually, this is just another lesson which I will learn by all means. Moreover, words like “desperate”, “helpless’, “submissive” do not exist in my dictionary. “Fight the future” is my motto. And I know one person who must be in that future at any cost.
I shall not miss my English teacher if she is with our class the next year. The chance for this to happen is less than zero and the reasons are more than stupid. On the other hand, there are countless, logical and undeniable reasons for which she has to stay with us:
First, Mrs. Andonova makes every lesson interesting and unforgettable with great variety of methods- humor, some curios story connected with the text in the book, sarcasm when someone does not listen to her, provocative questions and so on. In my opinion this is great quality which my previous English teachers did not have. Her vibrant and unusual personality attracts the attention from the moment when she enters the classroom and when the lesson ends I know that the next one will be such boredom in comparison with Mrs. Andonova’s lesson. I admit that sometimes she behaves in a strange way and no one is able to understand her, sometimes she treats us very strict, sometimes is better not to contradict with her, but she is human just like us- with her good and bad moments, with her flaws, we cannot expect to be perfect and always smiling.
Second, Mrs. Andonova is really good teacher and there is not even a word which I do not understand. She pays attention to everything and the result is one perfectly clear lesson.
Third, I feel obliged to remind that we are in Second English language school and we do not have the rights to state that Mrs. Andonova is very exacting towards us- her teaching is exactly at the high level of our school. She gives us much and she wants much from us. Actually, in my opinion even this level is not high enough and Mrs. Andonova should want more knoledges from us.
However, many students chose to hate her instead of sitting down and studying. Yes- to hate someone is always easier but I wonder if these people will regret one day, if they will realize what unnecessary loss is to say goodbye to this great teacher only in order to have higher grades… This is one of the worst mistakes in their life…
As a conclusion I will say it again: I shall not miss my English teacher. Because I will not reconcile before one obviously wrong decision. Because this is the only teacher who made me love the language after 7 years studying it. Because I believe in miracles. And I will do my best to make this miracle real.

Няма коментари: